豪斯醫生經典語錄二

Jan09
  

  House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.

  這得看你對好醫院的定義了,我喜歡這裏的椅子.

  Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?

  醫治病人難道不是我們成為醫生的原因嗎?

  House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

  不,醫治疾病才是我們做醫生的原因,醫治病人則是醫生痛苦的根源.

  Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我愛我老婆

  House: You certainly love saying it. 當然,你愛這樣說。

  患者說他可以和上帝對話,然後house說他的問題應該在他的腦袋上.

  chase說,這隻是宗教信仰

  house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.

  你和上帝說話,你是信仰者,上帝和你說話,你是精神病

  House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.

  我有個理論,有一種藥品被服用後會導致病內的雌激素水平大幅上升.

  Bill: What is it?  那是什麽?

  House: It’s called...estrogen.  雌激素

  一患者誌向是成為黑人議員,

  House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job

  你無論如何都成不了總統的,白宮之所以叫白宮可不是因為它是給漆成白色的.

  House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

  人們不喜歡生病的醫生.

  Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.

  那很公平,我也不喜歡健康的病人.

  Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

  你為了得到你要的結果可以坑蒙拐騙,無所不用,怎麽就不能稍稍拍拍馬屁呢?

  House: Well, we all have our limitations.

  恩,人總是有缺點的.

  House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.

  愛與恨並非隻有一線之隔,愛與恨之間隔著一道十步一崗,五步一哨的中國長城.

  House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

  抬起你的手臂,你體內有個寄生蟲.

  Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

  你是說象絛蟲一類的東西?

  House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.

  撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下來

  Jill: Can you do anything about it?

  你能除掉它嗎?

  House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

  在大多數洲裏,除掉超過一個月大的這種寄生蟲是非法的.

  Jill: Illegal?   非法的?

  House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

  別擔心,很多女人都會喜歡她們的寄生蟲,給它起名字,穿衣服,還讓它和其他的寄生蟲一起玩.

  Jill: Playdates…

  House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

  它的眼睛很象你(這位女士懷孕了)

  Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient.

  真令我驚訝,你居然還和患者呆在一間屋子裏.

  House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.

  沒長牙的小家夥我倒不怕.

  House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

  隻要你盡力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情

  Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.

  隻要你不去盡力,你就可以說任何你想說的話.

  House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!

  那麽說我們兩個人加起來就做任何事,說任何話了,我們可以一起統治世界了.

  House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?

  她的名字叫什麽,我什麽時候能見到她?(盤問Wilson的約會對象)

  Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!

  別瞎猜了,根本沒這回事

  House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.

  你嘴上說不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON換了雙漂亮的新鞋)

  Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.

  它們是法國貨,法國人的話一句都不能信

  Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

  你為什麽對我這麽刻薄?

  House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?

  我就是這樣子,最近我變得更厲害了嗎?

  Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

  對我來說是的.

  House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.

  真的嗎?那麽肯定不是種族歧視的原因了,你還和上周一樣的黑.

  Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It’s got to be a mistake.

  10歲的孩子不會得心髒病,肯定有什麽地方錯了

  House: Right. The simplest explanation is she’s a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on. 這篇關於豪斯醫生經典語錄二的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2014年01月09日,歸檔到目錄名人語錄
相關的標簽:語錄 經典 醫生 House: Dr. you

Leave a Comment