心情不好的英語句子

Jan06

有關於心情不好的英語句子的文章,由收集,希望能幫助到您

心情不好的英語句子

You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye! 在憂鬱的日子裏,你會覺得自己在悲傷的海裏沉沉浮浮。

On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness. 不論在什麽時候,你總有種想哭的衝動,卻不知道為了什麽。

You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why. 最後,你覺得自己猶如行屍走肉,失去生活目標。

Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose. 你不知道自己還可以撐多久,

You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on, 然後你想大喊一聲:“誰來?*******把我打死吧!”

and you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shout me!” 其實一點小事就讓你一天都鬱悶難當。

It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day. 也許隻是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一麵,

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best, 發現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包。

find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose. 你可能忘記了約會對象的名字,或是有張可笑的照片被登出來。

You could forget your date’s name or have an embarrassing photograph published. 你或許被人拋棄、離了婚,或是被開除,當眾出醜,被刻薄的綽號弄得心亂如麻,

You might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool of yourself in public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname, 或許隻因為你得整天頂著一個其醜無比的發型。 這篇關於心情不好的英語句子的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2014年01月06日,歸檔到目錄優美句子
相關的標簽:心情 英語 鬱悶

Leave a Comment