英語綜合祝福語錄

Jan09

友情

From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
越過青翠的峻嶺和山穀,直到晶瑩湛藍的水邊,飛來了我對你的祝願。

It's joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.
認識你是一種快慰,願你永遠擁有最美好的東西,不僅今天擁有,而且天天擁有,因為認識你真是一種慰藉。

A friend is a loving companion at all times.
朋友是永久的知心伴侶。

When I think of you the miles between us disappear.
當我想起你,相隔千裏,如在咫尺。

You're wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.
你是一位難得的摯友,我對你的珍重與歲俱增。

表示愛情

Precious things are very few—That must be why there's just one for you.

可貴的東西世間稀少—這正是為什麽屬於你的隻有我一個。

I love you more than I can say.
我真不知該如何表達我對你的愛。

Thinking of you still makes my heart beat fastest!
想到你依然叫我心跳驟然加快!

You are in my thoughts every minute of the day, in my dream every hour of the night.
白天,每分每秒我都在想念你,夜晚,每時每刻我都在夢見你。

Think of me sometimes while Alps and ocean divide us, but they ever will, unless you wish it. (Byron)
長相思,天涯海角;情不斷,山水難隔。

You're everything to me.
你是我的一切。

慰問

With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows.

在這悲傷的時刻,請接受我的慰問和心意……還有永遠屬於你的永恒的友誼。

We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could.
如果有可能,我們願做任何事以稍釋你的悲痛。

I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you.
你知道嗎?很多思念你的朋友在分擔你的悲傷,希望你能感到安慰些。

At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours.
在這悲戚的時刻,謹向你和你的親人致以深切的慰問。

嬰兒誕生 Baby

Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY!
衷心祝賀新生兒誕生,並致以最良好的祝願!

How wonderful it is to hear about your baby!
Congratulations to you and the lucky little one.

欣聞得嬌兒,令人無比快慰,
祝賀你倆和你們幸運的小寶貝!

On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys.

在你倆喜得貴子之日,願新生的小寶貝給你們帶來數不盡的新歡樂!

Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness.
恭喜你們,並祝願你們的兒子給你們帶來幸福。

Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice.
一對逗人喜歡的雙胞胎!多麽開懷!多麽可愛!你們不是一次得到上帝祝福,而是兩次獲得青睞!

感謝篇 Acknowledgement

Your kindness means so much.
你的關心銘記在心。

Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的體貼關懷給了我巨大的欣慰。

I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.
對於你給予我的無微不至的關懷,不勝感謝。

Thanks a million.
萬分感謝!

It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
隻有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.
你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的安慰。

Thank you for the gift.
We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.
謝謝你饋贈禮品,
我們感激你的盛情,永遠珍愛你給我們的漂亮的饋禮。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
我無法告訴你我收到你饋送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麽的高興。

You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感謝你們的親切款待。

I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.
這是我度過的最愉快的時光。

成功篇 Success
Congratulations, Graduate,
on all that you've accomplished…
Good luck in all that you'll achieve.
祝賀你,畢業生,
祝賀你取得的一切成績…
願你日後一切順利。

1 2 下一頁(原文鏈接) 轉載請注明文章來源及原始鏈接,謝謝合作! 

這篇關於英語綜合祝福語錄的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2014年01月09日,歸檔到目錄經典語錄
相關的標簽:英語 綜合 祝福 語錄 友情 From

Leave a Comment