英語下午茶:痛快地接受自己

Jan05

我寧願愛上一個我不能擁有的人,也不想擁有一個我無法愛上的人。

1、I loved you. I leave you. I’ll miss you.

曾經愛過你。現在我走了。將來,我還會想念你。

2、The affections are like lightning: you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.

愛情就像閃電:你無法預知何時何地它將降臨。

3、Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。

4、Don’t tell me how great I am before you plan to abandon me.

別說我很好,我很好你為什麽不要?

5、I wonder what goes through your mind when you hear my name.

我很想知道,當我的名字滑過你耳朵,你腦海中會閃現些什麽。

6、If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

想要飛翔,早就該放棄掉對那些shit的追求,隻會增加負重而已。

7、Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others.

每個人都有自己的難處,隻不過有的人不容易被發覺罷了。

8、Being together forever is a lie, it’s our own wishful thinking towards love.

天長地久是一種謊言,是我們對愛情的一廂情願。

9、Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.

在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上隻有一個你。

10、I’d rather love someone I can’t have than have someone I can’t Love.

我寧願愛上一個我不能擁有的人,也不想擁有一個我無法愛上的人。

11、Things change and friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.

事過境遷,物是人非,生命不因任何人停留。

12、Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay, irrespective of your surroundings.

像花兒一樣,無論身在何處,不管周遭環境如何,都依然瀟灑的綻放自己的美麗,活出自己的精彩。

13、Tagore: Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes: thus begins the record of our hearts.

泰戈爾:手牽著手,眼望著眼,我們就這樣開始了心路曆程。

14、《Gossip Girl》: When it comes to family, we are all still children at heart. No matter how old we get,we always need a place to call home.

《緋聞少女》:麵對家人的時候,在我們內心深處我們始終覺得自己還是孩子。不管我們年齡多大了,我們還需要一個稱之為家的地方。

15、The tears of women in bed is more than that in any other places comparing with lies of men.

女人在床上流的淚,比在任何一個地方多。男人在床上說的謊,也比在任何一個地方多。

16、Don’t push yourself to try to be right in everything, because sometimes, being wrong makes you a better person.

不用每件事都強求做出正確的選擇,因為有時候,錯誤的決定代表了人性的升華。

17、Love = A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.

愛情是一種失憶症,居然會令人忘記在這世上還有其他十二億的異性。

18、If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.

愛上你是一種錯,但我的心卻慫恿我一錯再錯。

19、he real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.

真正衡量你的財富的方法是,當你身無分文的時候,你還值多少錢。

20、Accept everything about yourself. I mean, everything. You are you, and that is the beginning and the end. No apologies, no regrets.

痛快地接受自己。我是說,好的,不好的,你的所有方麵。你就是你,這是開始,也是結束。不要道歉,不要後悔。

這篇關於英語下午茶:痛快地接受自己的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2014年01月05日,歸檔到目錄勵誌文章
相關的標簽:英語下午茶 英語下午茶:痛快地

Leave a Comment