"舞出我人生"中英文經典台詞

Jan05

"舞出我人生"中英文經典台詞

  1、But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.
  但那是按照他們的規則我做不成我自己。

  2、It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.
  那裏漸變為街舞的中心年幼的我,早早見證了曆史。

  3、Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.
  幹你的事兒去,井水不犯河水。

  4、My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."
  媽媽對我說不要放棄做自己就好了因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人。

  5、We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.
  我們之所以相聚是因為都愛跳舞。

  6、Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.
  因為“街舞爭鋒”的真諦不在於你已經學到的而在於你通過它所學到的。

  7、Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
  舞台上的任何的動作他都遊刃有餘。

  8、There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't appreciate what's in front of them..
  對於一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞。

  9、Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?
  我知道你們每個人都了解像個機器人般,被強迫服從MSA的痛苦,是吧?

  10、We didn't work this hard to just give up.
  我們還沒盡全力怎麽能言敗呢。

這篇關於"舞出我人生"中英文經典台詞的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2014年01月05日,歸檔到目錄勵誌英語
相關的標簽:舞出我人生經典台詞 舞出我人生

Leave a Comment