成就效率人生的雙語語句

Aug14

  1. Create a plan for each day--use the plan to organize your day, but don't be married to the plan--remain flexible.

  每天做一個計劃——用這個計劃來安排你的日子,但不要過於死板,要保持靈活性。

  2. Keep a list of your priorities in view. Measure your to-dos and planned actions against them.

  將考慮中的事情按主次列一個表,衡量它們的重要性並且有計劃地對待。

  3. Ask of each new task before you: "Who is the best person to be doing this task?"

  對你麵臨每一個新任務的時候問一句,“誰是完成這個任務的最佳人選?”

  4. Ask specifically for what you want, including conditions of satisfaction, and timeframes. Don't expect people to read your mind.

  明確的提出你需要的東西,包括滿意的條件以及時間的構成。不要指望別人了解你的心思。

  5. Skip the morning news on TV. It's primarily negative. Skip the late night news on TV. It's even more negative than the morning news. Go to sleep earlier, read, or write a journal.

  不要看早間新聞, 它們大多是消極的。不看晚間新聞, 它們更消極。早點上床,閱讀或寫一篇日記

  6. Start each day with 30-60 minutes of reading--business, educational or inspirational.

  每天早上閱讀30-60分鍾——可以是商業的,有教育意義的或是啟發心智的書籍。

  7. Refine and clarify your vision. Where are your actions taking your organization?

  精練地闡明你的見解。你行為的最終目的是什麽?

  8. Whatever you are currently complaining about--stop it.

  無條件放棄你現下所有的抱怨。

  9. Use the 80/20 rule to your advantage.

  用80/20的準則對待你的收益。(注:80/20的準則——銷售額的80%來自20%的客戶或20%的產品,停止把你80%的時間花在隻有20%生意的80%的顧客和產品上, 將你80%的時間化在帶來80%生意的的顧客和產品上。)

  10. Work on one item at a time.

  在一個時間內集中精力做一件事情。

  11. Put your basic values into writing.

  把你的基本價值觀寫下來。

  12. Put your goals (all of them) into writing.

  把你所有的目標寫下來。

  13. Do your next day's planning at the end of the day.

  一天結束前為第二天做好計劃。

  14. Be networking conscious.

  有意識地建立關係網。

  15. Establish a reading/learning program.

  製訂一個閱讀或者學習計劃。

  16. Ask the question, where is the strategic or competitive advantage?

  問這樣一個問題,自己的戰略或者競爭優勢在哪裏?

  17. Figure out what you are very good at doing--delegate or outsource the rest.

  確定你最善於做的是什麽——將其它事委派或外包給別人做。

  18. Analyze the cost/benefit of what you are doing. It may be more cost-effective to delegate or outsource.

  為你正做的工作做一個成本效益分析。也許把這項工作委派或外包給別人是更加劃算的。

  19. Ask yourself, "Is what I am doing the highest value contribution I can make now?" If not, don't do it.

  問你自己:“我正在做的事情能讓我獲得最大的利益回報嗎?”,如果不是,那就不要去做。

這篇關於成就效率人生的雙語語句的文章,11i到此已經介紹完了,希望對你有所幫助。
11i部分文章為網絡轉載,部分出處不明,如果有相關文章無意侵犯閣下之權益,希望來信說明!


由11i發表於 2018年08月14日,歸檔到目錄人生哲理
相關的標簽:

Leave a Comment